Health & Safety Policy
The health and safety of both workforce and site staff is of paramount importance and the Managing Director takes personal responsibility for the review and updating of our Company Health and Safety Policy ensuring that all of our responsibilities are met.
We work to ensure the highest safety standards are maintained both at our premises and on site. A rolling training programme is in place to maintain and update our staffs’ training records and skill base.
Statement of Intent
The management of Reynolds & Litchfield looks upon the promotion of Health and Safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and their employees.
Therefore, it is Company policy to do all that is reasonably practical to prevent personal injury and eliminate any hazards and danger.
In particular, the management of Reynolds & Litchfield recognises its responsibility:
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely.
- To maintain a continuing and progressive interest in Health and Safety.
- To take into account all statutory requirements for Health and Safety.
- To consult and involve employees in Health and Safety matters whenever possible.
- Working safely.
- Meeting their statutory duties.
- Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage.
Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health (QUENSH) Management Systems
Reynolds & Litchfield Ltd specialises in providing Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health Management Systems for a wide range of clients.
Reynolds & Litchfield Ltd is pleased to be able to offer technical support to set up Management System to:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Quality Management System
- EN ISO 14001:2004, Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007, Occupational Health and Systems Management
Alternatively, we have got experience putting in place a combined system covering quality, environmental, health and safety.
Our experienced staff will work with your organisation to develop a system which most meets your requirements.